Lost/Stolen Card

Replacing Your OneCard

If your OneCard is damaged or not working, you will be able to trade in your ID card for a new one free of charge. Please note that some OneCard services such as Clipper transit benefits are maintained by a third party, so some processing time before these services are available should be expected when you receive your new OneCard. Additionally, if you have Clipper funds on your ID card, you will need to reach out to Clipper to transfer the funds from your old OneCard to your new one. Your Clipper ID is the 10-digit number located on the back of your OneCard.

If you are a student and need to replace a lost or stolen card, you will need to pay an up-front administrative fee of $20 plus a card fee of $2 and show the receipt at the OneCard Office (Student Services Building, Room 103D). This can be done in person at the Bursar’s Office with cash or a check or online at your Student Center with a credit card or electronic check.

Instructions for Online Payment

  • Select the “Make a Payment” link in your Student Center.
  • Select the “Make a Payment” tab once you are in the CashNet online payment page.
  • Select “Miscellaneous Fees” from the available items.
  • Add “Replacement Fee for OneCard Gator Pass” to your cart and complete the payment process.
  • Show the receipt or electronic receipt to the OneCard front desk.

Staff and faculty who need a replacement card should come to the OneCard Office to have one created.