What to Do

Staff and Faculty ID cards will be serviced in person at the OneCard office (Student Services Building, Room 103D). Please make sure your records are already in the campus system before coming to take your photo. If you are not in the system, you will need documentation from your department manager to verify your status as staff or faculty. Please bring a government ID for verification.

Has your existing OneCard been damaged, stolen or lost? Go to the Lost/Stolen Card page.

Please note: Staff/faculty OneCard users dont have access to Gator Pass transit benefits because they dont pay the associated Gator Pass fee that student users do.

Example of a SF State faculty/staff OneCard