Students, your OneCard/Gator Pass transit benefits will be deactivated for Fall 2017 semester on December 20th and will resume on January 18th for the Spring 2018 semester. Your OneCard/Gator Pass will serve as a regular Clipper card during winter and summer sessions. Please read One Card FAQs for more information.
Please familiarize yourself with our Gator Pass Agreeement
To learn more information about Gator Pass, please visit ASI’s Transit Pass referendum
OneCard/Gator Pass Highlights:
Your OneCard/Gator Pass is a key for campus services:
It functions as your identification card for our University. It can be used in the University as:
- Photo ID card
- Library card
- Print/Copy card
- Declining Balance card
- Access card
- Meal Plan card
- Gator Dollars are the campus currency associated with OneCard’s featured campus declining balance account. Generally, Gator Dollars are used for purposes like using copy machines and printers in the J. Paul Leonard Library, as currency in the Bookstore and vending/food locations across campus, and residence hall laundry rooms, amongst other places throughout campus. For a list of where you can use Gator Dollars, please visit the OneCard Merchants page. Gator Dollars cannot be used to increase value for your Gator Pass.
- It functions as your identification card for our University. It can be used in the University as:
OneCard/Gator Pass transit benefits include:
- Unlimited rides on SF Muni trains and buses (excluding cable cars and other transit agencies such as SamTrans, AC Transit, etc.)
- 25% discount on all BART rides to and from the Daly City BART station.
Tap it or Ticket!
- Remember to tap your Gator Pass on a Muni transponder found near the doors of Muni busses or trains. You will hear a beep and a message that says “TRAVEL OK PASS USED OK TO MAY 27”. If you do not see this message, we recommend not boarding transit. Alternatively, if you take Bart, it should charge your card a price reflecting a 25% discount from the normal fare. If you board transit without tapping your Gator Pass, you may receive a citation for fare evasion in which the University will not be responsible for.
Be sure to register your OneCard/Gator Pass on www.clippercard.com
- Registering your Gator Pass protects your balance should you lose your Gator Pass and need to replace it. It also lets you access your transaction history, set up automated loading of additional funds, and choose to receive important Clipper updates. It is not a requirement for your Gator Pass to activate, however, it is highly recommended in case your Gator Pass is lost or stolen.
Recently printed cards
- If your Gator Pass was recently printed at the OneCard office, it will take approximately 5 business days for your transit benefits to associate with your card. After 5 business days, you may tap your card on the any Muni transit or the Daly City BART station. Upon tapping at a transponder, your transit benefits will be uploaded onto your Gator Pass.
Are your transit discounts not working?
- Please refer to our OneCard FAQ page or visit our OneCard office (open 9AM-5PM at SSB 103) with your Gator Pass
- Confused about your Gator Dollars and Clipper Cash? See below for a diagram on your card: