Lost or Stolen Cards

To limit your liability you must deactivate your card by suspending it online, or by reporting it lost or stolen to the OneCard Office in person or by calling (415) 338-3619 during office hours. Your campus accounts and privileges will be suspended upon reporting your card lost or stolen.  

The OneCard office will help you disable the card and issue you a new card and provide you with instructions on how to put the Clipper card features on hold and how to transfer any pass or cash balances to a new card. If you had registered your Gator Pass Card with Clipper, you must also contact Clipper and report your card lost or stolen. You will then be able to transfer any value on your card to your new card once it is assigned.


Replacement Card 

All replacement cards are issued at the OneCard Office (SSB 103) and are subject to an administrative fee ($20) plus a card fee ($2). The administrative fee may be waived for stolen cards if the request for a replacement card is accompanied by a copy of a valid police report. A request to waive the fees may be made if replacement is due to a change of name or status.