To be eligible for a SF State OneCard, you must be one of the following:
- A student currently enrolled in classes
- Current faculty
- Current staff
- Begin by finding your SF State ID (also known as student or staff ID number). You can find your SF State ID by using the Look Up SFSU ID service. You will need your social security number.
- After you have found your SF State ID, please read and sign the OneCard Agreement online. You will need to log in with your SF State ID and Password to access the agreement.
- Once you have signed the agreement, you are ready to have your photo taken. Bring your SF State ID and a valid photo ID (official driver’s license, passport, state ID) to the OneCard Office, located in the Student Services Building, room 103.
- Our OneCard staff will take your photo, and within minutes your OneCard will be ready for you to use!